Efecto Naím is a weekly Spanish-language TV show hosted and directed by Moisés Naím. Broadcasted in the US and 20 other countries, the show includes features about global affairs, technology and economics, as well as interviews with some of the world’s most powerful and influential people, including heads of state, academics and entrepreneurs.
Our host, Moisés Naím is the former Editor in Chief of Foreign Policy, a Senior Fellow at Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, a regular contributor to El País and The Atlantic, and the author of several books, including The End of Power, which was Mark Zuckerberg’s first choice to open his online book club!
We are looking for ambitious, incredibly proactive and creative individuals that want to be part of a small team that is looking to re-invent smart Spanish language television.
Interns duties may include conducting research, writing, booking interviews, assisting during shoots, finding and editing footage, transcription and translation and social media. Interns will have the opportunity to work closely with the producers of the show and will be able to pitch new ideas and participate in every aspect of production.
- Fluency in writing and speaking in Spanish and English.
- Being a full time student or recent graduate of a college or graduate school.
- Strong teamwork/communication skills.
- Encourages others’ ideas; the kind of person you want in a brainstorm.
- Conceptual thinker and research-driven.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Deadline- and detail-oriented.
- Adobe Premiere experience is highly preferred but not required.
This position is part time and unpaid.
This part-time internship will start January 15 and will last three months. To apply, please send a cover letter outlining your skills, your resume, and a two-page writing sample and/or reel to Alexandra Colón-Amil at firstname.lastname@example.org